By February 1 of each year, school district superintendents are required to report to their local school board the district's compliance for the current school year according to Division 22 Standards for Public Schools as set forth in Oregon Administrative Rules 581-022-2305. Districts are also required to post the report to their website by February 1, 2019. Following the report to the Board on January 24, 2019, the district completed their annual Elementary and Secondary Schools Assurance Form and submitted it to the Oregon Department of Education by the required date. Click here for more details.
Welcome to Phoenix-Talent Schools
Excellence for Everyone through Wellness, Engagement, & Hope
- Everyone can learn. Learning is the result of a team effort between community, school, family and student.
- Our schools provide a safe environment where healthy values, minds and bodies can grow and learn.
- It is our responsibility to provide multiple opportunities to succeed.
- Our educational program shall provide a core set of knowledge and skills that cultivates personal excellence for success.
- Diversity enriches the community; each person has a right to be treated with respect and dignity.
- In ensuring all graduates are life-long learners who are respectful, confident and prepared for college, career and citizenship.