Superintendent Brent Barry on what's happening in Phoenix-Talent
Excellence for Everyone through Wellness, Engagement, & Hope
- Everyone can learn. Learning is the result of a team effort between community, school, family and student.
- Our schools provide a safe environment where healthy values, minds and bodies can grow and learn.
- It is our responsibility to provide multiple opportunities to succeed.
- Our educational program shall provide a core set of knowledge and skills that cultivates personal excellence for success.
- Diversity enriches the community; each person has a right to be treated with respect and dignity.
- In ensuring all graduates are life-long learners who are respectful, confident and prepared for college, career and citizenship.