The Phoenix-Talent SD communications department can use the photos and videos you shoot to produce content that showcases students and staff. Here are some helpful hints that will increase the chances we will use your photos and videos:
• Include the school name, and names and grades of the students and teachers featured in your photo.
• Make sure the students featured in your photo are cleared for media (the school office staff can look that up in Powerschool).
• Provide a brief description of the photo, including the event's educational value.
• If using a cell phone, take your photo or video in landscape mode (hold horizontally).
• Email your photo to communications specialist Joe Zavala (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the largest format possible - the higher the KB or GB, the better.
• If possible, send multiple photos of the same activity or event.
• Consider being creative and thinking outside the box when taking your photo.
• Focus on smaller, common happenings in your school - we’d like to see students and staff in action, not just posing for pictures.
• Although we enjoy seeing images that showcase awards, honors and recognitions, the day-to-day happenings are worth recognizing and appreciating.