Frequently Asked Questions
How to register a new student?
Fill-out the new student pre-registration form, additional instructions will be emailed to you once your pre-registration has been processed.
How to register a returning student?
- Log into PowerSchool as a parent
- Click “forms” in the left nav bar
- Fill out all forms under the enrollment tab
What if my student is not currently attending the school district but has in the past?
- Please contact your school's front office for assistance.
I forgot my PowerSchool login credentials, now what?
- Follow the forgot password link on the PowerSchool parent portal login page
I get an error message when login into PowerSchool: You are unable to access your account at this time. Please contact your school directly for assistance.
- Please reach out to your school's front office for assistance.
I did not receive additional instructions after pre-registering my student, now what?
- Please check your “SPAM” or “JUNK” folder
- If you still do not see an email containing instructions to complete the enrollment process, please contact your school's front office for assistance.
I cannot add my student to my PowerSchool account.
- Please copy and paste the Student Name, Access ID, and Access Password from the email you received into the appropriate fields within powerschool, rather than attempting to type in the information.
If you still have issues please contact your school's front office for assistance.