Applying to college can seem daunting, and the prospect of paying for it can seem even more overwhelming. But it doesn’t have to be. The College Prep Scholars Program equips high-achieving high school juniors from low-income backgrounds with the knowledge, confidence, and resources to apply to top colleges.
Why apply as a junior? Being a College Prep Scholar is a notable distinction that shows our 40 college partners that you are a competitive candidate for admission. As a College Prep Scholar, you will receive exclusive awards and opportunities to develop a strong college application that shares your unique story.
Awards for College Prep Scholars may include:
- A full scholarship to a college summer program at Stanford, Yale, Emory, UChicago, and more. Scholarships cover travel, tuition, and room & board.
- Quest for Excellence Awards, including up to $1,000 for a new laptop and other resources to enhance your college application (online courses, test preparation, test registration fees, and more).
- An invitation to a QuestBridge National College Admissions Conference at Penn, Vanderbilt, or Pomona.
- Personalized feedback on your college essay.
- Campus visits to QuestBridge college partners.
- One-on-one admissions telementoring from Amherst College students.
- Specialized guidance and resources for the college application process.
- Access to an online community of peers who are also applying to top colleges.